Problem with Debian wheezy alsa package on Dell XPS L501x

Hello,

I own a Dell XPS L501x laptop, running Debian wheezy with kernel
2.6.32-5-amd64.
With the default configuration of the system I suffer this bug: [0]

To resolve it, I've tried to compile alsa from the git repository
(alsa-driver-1.0.24.0.g4f822.0.g1a4b1) and followed the official
installation guide for hda_intel.
After this test, the problem wasn't solved.
To see if there were differences, I've tested a Live Ubuntu 10.10 cd.
Unexpectedly Ubuntu doesn't suffer this bug.
To understand why, I've downloaded the Ubuntu alsa driver source package
(alsa-driver_1.0.23+dfsg-1ubuntu4.debian), I've patched and tried to
compile it on my Debian system but "make" failed with a compile error.

Noticed that the Debian and your official packages suffer this bug and
the Ubuntu one doesn't, how this audio problem can be solved?
The solution maybe would also close [0].
Is there any workaround to solve this?

BTW, if more informations are needed, I'll be pleased to provide them.

Greetings,

noizer