Re: Help with .asoundrc needed

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Leonardo Gomes <leogolima@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for late reply, i'm busy all day.
>
> I think the problem is you using the pcm multi to play wave file(aplay
> shell command).
>
> I think the correct is use a plug pcm to "fix" the channel count.
>
> A plug pcm is very usefull as i mentioned in the previous email.

Yep, you are right. It works correctly with plug pcm.
Well, I still want to understand it better (I could play stereo "wave"
on both hw devices, but pcm "multi" that combines these 2 devices
seems to not accepting 2 channels). But having it working now is good
enough.

Thanks a lot for your help!
--
Mark Goldstein