3 devices at same time

Hello, I am configuring my MythTV HTPC. I have a Nvidia ION board with
Debian Squeeze OS.

I need to get 3 output devices at same time. This is my devices:

aplay -l
card 0: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 0: ALC662 rev1 Analog [ALC662 rev1 Analog]
 Subdevices: 1/1
 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 1: ALC662 rev1 Digital [ALC662 rev1 Digital]
 Subdevices: 1/1
 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 3: NVIDIA HDMI [NVIDIA HDMI]
 Subdevices: 1/1
 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

aplay -L
null
default:CARD=NVidia
   HDA NVidia, ALC662 rev1 Analog
   Default Audio Device
front:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
   HDA NVidia, ALC662 rev1 Analog
   Front speakers
surround40:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
   HDA NVidia, ALC662 rev1 Analog
surround41:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
   HDA NVidia, ALC662 rev1 Analog
surround50:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
   HDA NVidia, ALC662 rev1 Analog
surround51:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
   HDA NVidia, ALC662 rev1 Analog
surround71:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
   HDA NVidia, ALC662 rev1 Analog
iec958:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
   HDA NVidia, ALC662 rev1 Digital
   IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
hdmi:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
   HDA NVidia, NVIDIA HDMI
   HDMI Audio Output

I want to get the same audio on the TV (HDMI), audio amplifier
(optical) and on the other room (analog).

The analog and HDMI are just stereo, the optical can play DTS and Dolby.

Is possible to get it working?

Can you help with this?

Thanks for all and best regards.

--