Re: Speakers AND headphones playing sound simultaneously

Dear CristÃbal,

Am Samstag, den 11.12.2010, 05:27 +0000 schrieb CristÃbal GonzÃlez:

[â]

> I just noticed today that when I plug in my headphones, I still hear sound through my PC speakers.
> I'm on an PC, running Mint 10 and I use rhythmbox as my media player.

[â]

your message is badly formatted. Please resend taking care that line
breaks are not omitted and follow the instructions given in the ALSA
Wiki [1].

I would suggest to send your next message to alsa-devel [2] because I
think you will more likely get help there. It is probably just a quirk
which needs to be applied.

[â]

Thanks,

Paul