RME Digiface issue

Hi,

I'm running 64Studio Linux -- 32 bit version.  I just switched from a
PCI + Multiface, to a Digiface using my same PCI card.

I'm running 8 channels into the Digiface via ADAT 1 and 2 IN, and 8
channels out via ADAT 1 and 2 OUT. 88.2 kHz sampling rate.

My Multiface worked fine, however, my Digiface is not mapping the audio
from the "Playback" section of the HDSP mixer to the "Output" section
properly. Playback channel 1 doesn't show up at all in the output, and
playback channel 2 ends up in output channel 1!?! (No odd # channels
show up in output; CH2 goes to 1, CH4 to 2, CH6 to 5, CH8 to 6)

The 8 channels of audio *input* to the Digiface are fine -- playback
section of the HDSP mixer shows all 8 channels I want to output fine --
but the final output is screwed up.

Help!  What is going on?

Thanks!