Re: Input device captures output (fwd)

I understand that buying a real card is the easiest solution, but i don't want to do it.
Also some time ago it was running almost with no problems, the issue existed but it was minor, now it got worse, maybe an updated ALSA package caused it.
If you would ask me it is certainly some kind of regression as two months ago i had no problems on Ubuntu Lucid, i will figure out if there have been updates.

And what i meant by the audio card that fed 100%, in fact i mean that my sound volume is exactly the same volume as the recording volume.