Re: no sound, audigy 2zs

Dear Kristoffer,

Am Samstag, den 12.06.2010, 09:38 +0200 schrieb Kristoffer Gustafsson:

> This was not a good answer.

I am sorry.

> Since I'm blind I've got difficulties with searching archives all the time,
> I just want to have this working!
> I've searched and searched all the time, and was hoping to get help on this
> list, not just an angry reply.

If my answer sounded angry, I am sorry. I certainly was not angry and so
the answer was not meant to be angry.

But to help you, we need more detailed information. And asking you
questions and asking you for things to do has certainly to do to figure
out what is wrong. So it would be great if you could answer my
questions.

Thanks,

Paul

PS: I do not know how hard it is for you to do, but if you can, it would
be great if you adhered to the netiquette. For example [1] and there
especially [2].

[1] http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette
[2] http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Use_bottom-posting_or_interleaved_style_to_answer