Re: Need help getting Edirol SD-90 (USB) working

I turned the volume way down and got somewhat recognizable sound. It
is heavily distorted, and plays only on the left side. There's a lot
of static and it sounds like it's being modulated by a low frequency.
Could it be something like a buffering problem?