Re: Need help getting Edirol SD-90 (USB) working

Jim Grusendorf wrote:
> My output from the ALSA Information Script is at
> http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=7c8f52674140e2512c5095ff2c03e2f258280819.
> As you can see, the device is recognized by ALSA, but does not show up as a
> playback or capture device.

I don't know why this device is listed as fully supported; the driver
does not know about the PCM devices in Advanced mode.

PCM should work if you disable Advanced mode, but then you won't have
MIDI ports.

Please show the output of "lsusb -v" for this device in both 44.1 and
48 kHz modes so that I can add support for this to the driver.

Regards,
Clemens