Acer Aspire 5930G (snd-hda-intel) (sound recording) - Input source is not saved upon alsa/computer restart

Hi all,

After every alsa reload or computer restart, some settings are not
saved in /etc/asound.state ( <- /var/lib/alsa/asound.state ).
For example, very important for me thing like "Input source" is not
saved and reseted from "Int Mic" to "Line In".
On my system, in the Alsamixer [Recording] tab, I have these settings to adjust:

Sliders:
* Mic Boost
* Capture
* Capture 1
* Digital

Selectors:
* Input Source (items: Int Mic, Input Mix, CD, Line In, Ext Mic)
* Input Source 1 (items: Input Mix, CD, Line In, Ext Mic)

Or a screenshot:
http://www.onlinedisk.ru/view/401083

There are some other settings which are no saved along with Input
Source. I manually reloaded alsa (alsa force-reload), then executed
Ubuntu startup script and compared two versions of asound.state:
* 'Capture Volume' (was 20, after restart 31)
* 'Input Source'  (was Int Mic, after restart Line In)
* 'Master Playback Volume' (was 20, after restart  31)
* 'PCM Playback Volume' (was 251 for each channel, after restart  255).

Why this happens, where is the problem, how to fix?

My setup is:
Acer Aspire 5930G laptop with Ubuntu 9.10
lspci: Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio
Controller (rev 03)
Alsa: 1.0.22.1
Module: snd-hda-intel
Link to alsa-info.sh output: