Acer Aspire 5930G (snd-hda-intel) - problems with recording channels Mic Boost and Digital

Hi all,

On Alsamixer [Recoding] tab, I have two not working sliders: Mic Boost
and Digital.
As I said in previous message, to get sound working I had to force
snd-hda-intel to detect my 5930G as 6530G (and apply its quirks via
using model=acer-aspire-6530g module option). So this problem may be
caused by this wrong detection, or no.
Anywhay, I performed some recording tests to find which slider does
what, and here are results:

1) If using Internal Mic, then neither Mic Boost nor Digital have no
effect on sound level
2) If using External Mic, then only Mic Boost is working, Digital
still not working.

For those who prefer pictures here is a screenshot of my Alsamixer:
http://www.onlinedisk.ru/view/401083

My setup is:
Acer Aspire 5930G laptop with Ubuntu 9.10
lspci: Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio
Controller (rev 03)
Alsa: 1.0.22.1
Module: snd-hda-intel
Link to alsa-info.sh output: