ALSA dsnoop and RAT (Robust Audio Tool)

Hello all!

I got a RAT (Robust Audio Tool) application and try to make works many instances of it properly. There is a my configuration: http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=e6185615279fc6dec5bbc81336ec6d346b9d0a9d (its default)

By default I can start two or more instances of RAT, but sound from microphone is ugly (have a lot of jamming and interference) in this application (in arecord and aplay sound is perfect). I waste some time and found a problem. Problem is RAT cannot work properly with dsnoop plugin. I go to the my card config /usr/share/alsa/cards/HDA-Intel.conf and just change dsnoop plugin to hw:

from
# default with dmix+softvol & dsnoop
HDA-Intel.pcm.default {
    type asym
    playback.pcm {
    }
    capture.pcm {
        type plug
        slave.pcm {
            type softvol
            slave.pcm {
                @func concat
                strings [ "dsnoop:" $CARD ]
            }
        }
    }
    hint.device 0
}
# default with dmix+softvol & dsnoop
HDA-Intel.pcm.default {
    type asym
    playback.pcm {
    }
    capture.pcm {
        type plug
        slave.pcm {
            type softvol
            slave.pcm {
                @func concat
                strings [ "hw:" $CARD ]
            }
        }
    }
    hint.device 0
}

Sound from mic become perfect everywhere but I cant start many instances of RAT any more. Looks like without dsnoop capture device become used monopoly by first instance of RAT so second instances of application cannot use it. My question is how to make works many instances of this application (or share default capture device if you like) without dsnoop. dshare plugin cannot work with capture so I looking for another way.

Also I try to change default settings for dsnoop many times, it helps only time for time and not for long but I need stable solution. Sorry for my English :)