How-to disable pass-through (output to headphone from microphone or line-in)

Hello.
I hear myself in headphones or speakers. I hear in speakers input from
line in. How to disable any of that??

Sorry about my English.
System: Ubuntu 9.10
Alsa: 1.0.20
Soundcards: ICH5(ALC655), CMU8738 (model 37)

Thank you.
p.s. mute  Master, PCM, Front isn't solution, because I need to output
another sound in same time (record from mic to one file, output another
file, for example).

--
С уважением,
Соколов Антон.