Intel HDA Sound Card Problems

I have a MSI-VR705 laptop with a ALC1200 A/D/HDMI sound card on board.
I can get the speakers to play music, but when I plugin a mic, line in, or
headphones nothing is sent to the headphones or collected from the
mics.

The headphones do not automute, the built in mic doesn't accept any
sound, nor does the mic port.

Are there any suggestions?

Alsa-info: http://www.alsa-
project.org/db/?f=bad84a6cbab0634e867fa340e8de368376c3a2ab

Please note: I have a USB sound card for the time being with the
headphones, but I can't get Flash to play nicely with a second temporary
sound card.

-Steven