Re: unable to upgrade alsa-driver

Thanks for your replies. I tried to upgrade by using the script as well as step-by-step upgrading the driver (download the driver, tar xvf the file, sudo ./Configure blabla, sudo make, finally sudo make install). I also checked the script log file, but I'm a newbie, so I don't understand too much about all the msgs.

It is written that: "ALSA modules were successfully compiled.". The only warning I got after installing the driver is: "WARNING!!! The mixer channels for the ALSA driver are muted by default!!!". Is there any specific messages that I need to watch carefully?

Best regards,
--Adiseno