Fwd: MEDION MIM2260 quirks need to be added

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alejandro Fernandez <alelondon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2009/7/2
Subject: Re: MEDION MIM2260 quirks need to be added
To: Arthur Marsh <arthur.marsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2009/7/1 Arthur Marsh <arthur.marsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks, did you post this to the alsa-user list as well?

Regards,

Arthur.

Alejandro Fernandez wrote, on 2009-07-02 05:05:

2009/7/1 Arthur Marsh <arthur.marsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alejandro Fernandez wrote, on 01/07/09 11:45:
hi, i have a MEDION MIM2260.
I am aware there are quirks that need to be added for this model.
I finally got sound running after months.I need to know how to report
the details. I offer my time and dedication. my config isnt perfect,
but ive learn a lot lately. alsamixer still gives the twice or more
headphone playback device error. my only way to change volume is
inside applications or editing a config file!
so , basically if there is anyone proficient enough (or a developer of
course) that wants to help to get the right quirks in the next
release, Im here to obey and help.
thanx everyone for being here!
Certainly you could post the output of
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh run on your machine to this list.

Arthur.

There you go:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=f48e37877b72b619b9fa0d85bd4443c2a0636c36
Ale

I posted it ONLY to the ALSA-user. You suggest I post it to ALSA-devel as well?