Terratec Phase28

New OpenSuse11.1 same Problem!

I cannot record with the analog audio inputs:

here is my lspci -vv:

00:0a.0 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies Inc. VT1720/24 [Envy24PT/HT] PCI Multi-Channel Audio Controller (rev 01)
        Subsystem: TERRATEC Electronic GmbH Device 1149
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Kernel driver in use: ICE1724
        Kernel modules: snd-ice1724