Macbook Pro 5,1 support

Hi,

I have a new Macbook Pro Unibody 5,1. I use last stable version of Alsa : 1.0.20. But, even if the sound card is detected correctly  (Nvidia HDA), no sound is produced. There was a patch for alsa 1.0.19, but it was quite bugged, with sound working half a time. Patch can still be found here :
http://qwe.pl/~kacper/alsa-driver-1.0.19-mb51.patch

Is there a chance to see this new Macbook pro model suported? I can help if any testing is needed.

Best regards,
--
Anthony Hocquet