Re: Jack plug-in, documentation?

Hi Julien,

Sorry if I was unclear. The Jack plugin is working, I have output from
*some* ALSA apps (firefox, pidgin) through Jack, connectable on the
patchbay and stuff. My soundcard info is as below, along with my Jack
start code. Same sample rate and stuff:-

-------------------------------
[ngoonee@ngoonee-laptop ~]$ cat /proc/asound/card0/pcm0c/sub0/hw_params
access: MMAP_INTERLEAVED
format: S32_LE
subformat: STD
channels: 2
rate: 44100 (44100/1)
period_size: 512
buffer_size: 1024
[ngoonee@ngoonee-laptop ~]$ cat /home/scripts/startjack
#!/bin/sh

/usr/bin/jackd -R -dalsa -r44100 -p512 -n2 -D -Chw:0 -Phw:0 &

exit 0

Aplay works, so the plugin in general functions. My question is
concerning documentation for further customization of my .asoundrc. This
is because VirtualBox's ALSA output does not seem to be able to play
sound properly.

Thank you.