Re: Jack plug-in, documentation?

Hi!
   This should already use samplerate conversion. If libsamplerate is used... I
wouldn't guess so.
   I remember there was a special plugin for samplerate conversion or at least
in the old docs, they showed how to convert samplerates explicitly...
   But jack itself should be able to convert samplerates between the soundcard
and its internal system. My soundcard is set to 48000, but I've used Jack with
44100 on it...
   Hope this could be of a little help, anyway.
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide