RME HDSP 9632 - playing 192kHz files

Hi all,

my aim is to play files (wav/flac) with 192kHz resolution (analog output).
The HDSP 9632 works fine under windows with all sample rates, but I have trouble
to get the beast
fully running under linux (Suse11.1 - kernel 2.6.27).

I compiled latest alsa drivers (1.0.19) and all the hdsp tools (hdsploader,
hdspconfig & hdspmixer) are working (I tried firmware 153 and 154, both are
working).

Up to 96kHz everything (various audio player/streamer xine, mplayer, xmms,
baudline...)  works nicely.
If I set the sample clock to more than 128kHz no output is available, "more
precisely" all tools could not connect to the audio device.
I get different error messages, e.g. invalid argument: SNDCTL_DSP _Channels,
_SETFMT, _SPEED.
If I set the clock back to 96kHz everything works again.

Someone out there, who solved the problem?
Maybe I missed just a minor detail.

BTW: The files I used for testing are available here:
http://www.linnrecords.com/linn-downloads-testfiles.aspx
I used the 24bit/96kHz and 24bit/192kHz files (decode flac 2 wav).

Many Thanks!

Daniel