From : FrankK[mailto:frankk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent : 12/21/2008 2:24:16 PM
To : markc@xxxxxxxxx; alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc :
Subject : RE: Re: In a jam!

Thanks to both "Marks" that replied to my post.
I'm currently visiting in northern Wisconsin, so I've been trying to post
using webmail. Thanks for your responses so I know my post(s) worked.

DSL is available to maybe half of the northern Wisconsin area, but my Oregon
home will be dial-up for at least the rest of this decade!

The snd-intel8x0m modem driver seems so close to working for me, I have to
keep fooling with the 8x0 loading sequence and aliasing.

I'll take that on myself from here! Frank K