Re: Headphone problems with SigmaTel STAC 9228

Hi!

I have the same card on Dell Vostro 1400, a pretty similar model. I use
this line in my /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base

options snd-hda-intel model=3stack

That's needed for the card to work, but I couldn't use my internal mic
and the second headphone jack so far, but the first one works good.

I would love to figure out this problem along with some other ones I
reported here with no response. I'm experiencing a lack of ALSA support
since I bought this laptop.

There's a bug on Launchpad for Ubuntu regarding to this problem.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.22/+bug/153963

Best,
Vinicius