Re: Playing audio out via modem TAD port

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 11:01:51PM +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	This is a problem that has been bugging me for the past month, no
> amount of searching the web, fiddling with mixer settings, or poking DAC
> devices listed in `aplay -l` seems to have come up with any answer.

	Well, a quick check of a few things in the unofficial #alsa
(freenode)... things seem to have resolved themselves.  Inexplicably,
the sound started working.  I've got some interfacing issues to sort
out, but this is hardware-related, and outside the scope of ALSA.

	If anything further crops up however, I'll be back with more
information.  Apologies for the noise.

Regards,
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)      .'''.
Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer  '.'` :

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.