Which USB Audio device is good for linux?

Hello . I have a notebook i use with a usb midi keyboard for doing
music. The
computer has a crappy audio device:

00:10.1 Audio device: nVidia Corporation MCP51 High Definition Audio
(rev a2)

That i managed to play sound with jack without xruns. The problem is
that the
card does not works really good in full duplex, so i started searching for
alternatives. One of them is a USB soundcard. I found M-Audio FastTrack Pro
and it looks interesting but read about thousands of problems due to the
limited support on linux.

So, "the question is", which usb soudcards do you recommend for using with
ardour for playing and recording on linux?

Thanks a lot!
Ivan