Re: BugTracker, Rene

On 17-08-08 01:03, Wesley Johnson wrote:

> I did not see any typo in my email address, and your email did get
> here, using the same address.

Yes, because I clicked on the link and completed the captcha I was then
presented with. I'll probably get another one of those for this message
but will not this time. Most people will not, and as said, obviously
automation software will not.

No, it's not going to be something transient; it's an explicit anti-spam
measure at your ISP.

> It still seems a little strange that you would let outsiders post on a
> mailing list for the developers.

Welcome to Linux.

Please note that your dependency fix was applied by Takashi Iwai and
will therefore be present in future releases. For any possible future
communication, the alsa-user and/or alsa-devel mailinglist will do;
subscription links as given at www.alsa-project.org.

Also note though that Linux 2.4 is wholy obsolete and if you use it, you
are therefore for the most part simply on your own as far as the general
population of possibly helpful people goes.

Rene.