Re: no sound with SondBlast PCI (ens1371)

Thanks a lot for your help, Stan. Sorry for my late reply. I'll pay attention to that thread.

Best Regards,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:26 AM, stan <ghjeold_i_mwee@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Media Fan wrote:
Today, after I powered on the system, I found sound doesn't work again. All volume controls are unmuted but still no sound. Don't know what's wrong in the system... weird.

There is another thread on alsa user about the ens1371.  You can go to www.gmane.org and search for "is this card supported by ALSA".  Rene Herman has been helping the poster to troubleshoot and found that there is an issue with initialization.  The discussion should be relevant to your problem.