Re: no sound with SondBlast PCI (ens1371)

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your help.

I tried your way, removing alsa-plugins-pulseaudio. But the sound card still doesn't work. I also verified this in Win2K, the card can work and the HW is okay. One observation is that, even with Win2K, the Sound Card didn't work at beginning. I had to unplug the card, let the OS configured all other PnP cards first. Then I plugged in the sound card, and this time the OS can configured the SB card successfully. Not sure if it's very tricky to drive this kind of SB card.

The string on the chip is "EV1938 NY1760", and Win driver is "Creative SB AudioPCI (WDM)".

Btw, per googled results, I found I'm not along :-p

BRs,
-Leo