Re: RtApiAlsa: overrun detected

Well it interrupts Skype.  Five to ten overruns and than I am out of Skype,
aborted..
Do not know if I can influence the Alsa settings. Looking into the Skype sound
setup II found that incomming, outgoing and ringing have each 7 choices. Do
not know what they mean and I am still looking into what they are doing to my
system. The choices I found are:

Default device
Sound Fusion CS46xx (hw:CS46xx.0)
Sound Fusion CS46xx (plughw:CS46xx.0)
Sound Fusion CS46xx (hw:CS46xx.1)
Sound Fusion CS46xx (plughw:CS46xx.1)
Sound Fusion CS46xx (hw:CS46xx.2)
Sound Fusion CS46xx (plughw:CS46xx.2)

Could intensive playing with these choices do something positive for the Also
setting?
I have another machine, a Pentium II desktop on which I have anyhow sound
problems ;) so testeing there is no choice.