Re: how to run jackd on a only-48k-card at 44.1?se

hi mark

thanks a lot for the detailed eplanation.

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 18:45 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:

> Technically, I think you're looking for a Jack aware resampling
> plugin. you would send your 44.1K sound file to that device and then
> let it resample it to the Jack sample rate - 48K in your case. I'm not
> sure what you should get to do this but almost certainly there is one
> somewhere in the LADSPA library.

no, actually i wasn't looking for a plugin. i don't care about the
additional effort to resample the files aftwards. the problem is that i
do recordings at a wrong rate, which forces me to do resampling, which i
would like to avoid in general.

i will just live with those 48k...

roman