Re: snd-dummy 2nd card

no. i think u not understand what i need.
once again.
i need independed streams.
i have no sound card. card count=0 now
BUT alsa package have dummy sound card
it inserted into kernel as snd-dummy. so after i insert it into kernel i have cardcoutn=1
my qwestion is:
 how i can insert enother and/or give parameters to kernel, so it will be 2 or more DUMMY card.
if u don't know what is dummy, read this
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Module-dummy
but actualy i need answer of someone who work with kernel modules, is it posible and how i can do it.