Re: Jetway j7f2 via82xx volume problem: sound suddenly stops when increasing volume

In the mean time I have found that kernels 2.6.15 and 2.6.16 do not
suffer from this problem, whereas 2.6.22 till 2.6.25 do.

Testing for kernels 2.6.17 till 2.6.21 is somewhat complicated in my
setup, because there are other problems (NFS-related) which I need to
sort out.

So it looks like there is a bug somehow.

Providing the dxs_support parameter does not make any difference, no
matter what value I set it to.

Z.