Assistance with Audiophile 2496

Hello,

I've just installed an MAudio Audiophile 2496 card on Ubuntu Studio and I am in need of some assistance. When I run the Envy24 utility, it looks as if there is sound coming through, but I am getting no sound out. The mixing controls for this card are much more complicated than with the last card. Can anyone tell me what the settings for Envy24 should be if I want to hear some basic audio output? Right now I am trying to figure out if the card is working or not. In my searches, I did see reference to a "Rev. E" of this card that is not working with the driver, this card is a "Rev. B". Thank you in advance for your help,

Kjel