Problem with PCchips P17G motherboard and Ubuntu Gutsy 7.10

Problem with PCchips P17G motherboard and Ubuntu Gutsy 7.10

At first, thanks very much to every body in the project for help us in the way of the freedom.

In last months I had assembled three PCs with the PCchips P17 motherboard (for my family). And those has similar audio problems.
I will talk about mine because I had diagnosticated it very well.

I have audio input (mic) and output (headphones) working at the front of my PC case.

But only audio out (speakers) working in the back (direct to the motherboard)

Line-in and mic at the back of my case DOES NOT WORK. Any sound or response can be get from those jacks.
(Obviously I had proved them with the same peripherals that work at the front)

I had googled a lot and prove alsamixer, alsa compile from last sources and others solutions but there are no solution for me yet.

I had tried with a live-cd of Ubuntu 6.10  and similar problem appeared, with the difference than front-mic do not work either.

I do not have installed other OS in this machine like that famous private one in order to prove those sound inputs (hardware).

I had activated all the controls at the "volume Control".

By the way: I can not find information about what exactly are:
Soround, LFE,
and
Capture, Digital and MUX

I know that in other cases ubuntu shows controls explicit to a "mic", "CD", etc,  in a more understandable way.

I thank you very much any help or link.

Thanks a lot.