Digital-Out (Toslink) on HDA-Intal (AD1986A)?

Hi,

is there any way to use the digital output via toslink on my Samsung P50
notebook?

It has an integrated Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition
Audio Controller. The soundchip is supported via HDA-Intel and the codec is
Analog Devices AD1986A.

If the digital output is not supported at the moment, I'd like to help the
developers with information, testing an even coding.

You can find all alsa related information about my system at [1]

Regards
Martin

[1] http://pastebin.ca/852506