Re: emu 0404 usb

James Courtier-Dutton wrote:

> Toggle one of the extension controls. It should change it between 44.1
> and 48kHz
> The USB device only works at fixed speeds, so I need to do a bit of work
> on the driver to ensure that the user does not try to send the wrong
> speed stream to the USB device when the extension controls are not set
> right.
> If you find that is still does not work, I am afraid you will just have
> to wait a bit, until I get all the extension controls sorted out.

Thanks for the quick reply!

With the tui alsamixer I didn't understand whether the ec's were toggled
or not. So I tried Kmix, it also showed four of them.

The first one cannot be toggled, it's always off. The next three can be
switched, but the sound doesn't change at all.

Anyway, how do I set plughw:0,0 to be used as the default sound output
for all apps?

Regards,

--
Aleksander Kamenik