Re: Two sound cards simultaneously

Mark Constable wrote:
> It's probably possible to use an ~/.asoundrc file to split
> the output between 2 or more cards, but again, asoundrc magic
> is beyond me.
Its beyond me too thats why I ask here;)
If here nobody understands this magic where I can ask for it?;)

> I'm not sure these help but it's all I could
> find with a bit of Googling...
>
>  http://alsa.opensrc.org/MultipleCards
>  http://alsa.opensrc.org/MultipleUSBAudioDevices
I have already read that pages and there is nothing about spliting output
signal. Google didn't say anything about this that why i wrote here.
This sites only says how to configure alsa to use two cards but without
spliting output signal to both (btw in this way I have configured my two
cards right now).

> I suspect you could use Jack to split the output signal and
> send it to both cards. I have no idea how to actually do
> something like that and it may not be exactly in sync.

That doesn't look like solution in the right way but if there is nothing
better could somebody explain me how to do this?
--
Regards, Kamil Dziedzic