Re: per host .asoundrc on shared $HOME

Hi!

Can't you put something like

<$HOME/.asoundrc.machine1>

in /etc/asoundrc of machine 1 and

<$HOME/.asoundrc.machine2>

in /etc/asoundrc of machine 2? If this doesn't work (sorry, I don't have
any linux machine nearby), this code should as it's from the official
documentation:

@hooks [
        {
                func load
                files [
                        "~/.asoundrc.machineX"
                ]
                errors false
        }
]

Also, if you found a clean solution to your problem, please be so kind
and create an article in the wiki to share your experience with other
users. Thanks a lot!

Greets, Ingo