Re: K7VT4APro board (VT8233) - volume doesn't change when using "master" volume

Dear Tomasz

I have the same controller on my PC, the "output" jack on my main board
is not the "master" output as you would expect but the "headphone"
output and thus the "headphone" master is the correct master fader. If
you using kmix or gamix then you can change the toolbar fader to be the
headphone master.

Best regards, Simon