Re: updated system, now hdsp won't work.. help please

Argg...

It seems to work now, after I had it plugged in to my desktop running Win Xp for a bit.  I'm really frustrated at how inconsistent this $1000 soundcard is. What I mean is, it doesn't really work well at all still, ALSA drivers are horrible at samplerates above 32k and the OSS driver works with 25+ ms latency.  I'm about to give up on RME...

Rich