Re: strange problem with ice1712 snd-card / M-audio 1010LT

hello again!

it seem's that my problem is solved.
gnubien from #alsa on freenode.org, told me that i should try to disable
"PCI Dealy Transaction".
until this moment i couldn't recogince any mistakes on the sound device.

here i quote myself from the alsa wiki:
"User comments
Z421 wrote on 2007-02-20: /According to these sound glitches, i wan't
you to say, that this was for me, on a m-audio1010lt, a problem in the
bios. The option, which i had to disable, was "PCI Delay Transaction",
to get this really disturbing glitches away. My mainboard is a asus
a7v880, whith a via kt880/via vt8237. Also i often heard, that it is
useful to set the "PCI Busmaster Waitstate" to a higher number than it
is bios default. IRQ sharing is also sometimes a problem, and the "PCI
Burst Mode" is also a good tip, but in my bios i don't have this option."
/

i hope, that now problem is solved now, and won't appear any more.

best regards,
harald gutmann