emu10k1 or alsa bug?

Hi

I use spdif input capture with audigy2zs.
If I do:

arecord -D hw:0,0 -f dat -c 2 -t raw -r 48000 | aplay -f
dat -D front

and select capture level in alsamixer it works fine.

But if I use another way with p16v, select hd capture
source to spdif and hd capture channel to 1:

arecord -D hw:0,4 -f s32_le -c 2 -t raw -r 48000 | sp |
aplay -f dat -D front

where sp is a simple programm for transcoding s32_le to
s16_le,
it works too, but after some minutes ( aprox. 5 - 25 )
sound play failed.

I can hear ton signal ( some kHz ) only, or no sound at
all.
Not works any aplay programs, ton signal or nothing only.
Need reboot only, force-reload alsa have no effect.

Here sp progpam:

#include <stdio.h>
int main(int argc, char *argv) {
	int byte, count=0;
	while ((byte = fgetc (stdin))!= EOF) {
		count += 1;
		if ( count == 3 ) {
			fputc (byte,stdout);
		}
		if ( count == 4 ) {
			count = 0;
			fputc (byte,stdout);
		}
	}
}

I can do this without use sp program:

arecord -D hw:0,4 -f s32_le -c 2 -t raw -r 48000 | aplay
-f dat -D front

and I can hear sound in first channel and noise in second,
but after some minutes I have sound fail again.

I need use p16v spdif_in capture, becouse it can do this
without resampling.

I think this is a bug in p16v module, or in emu10k1....

How I can localize this trouble, I found nothing in logs.
Any suggestions?
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru