strange problem with ice1712 snd-card / M-audio 1010LT

hello!

i've a soundcard with ice1712 chipset, but some time ago it started to
make troubles, but i couldn't figure out, why this problem appears.
when i boot my system, and play around with the sound, everything is okey.

but when my system is running some time, i get crackling sound out from
the tweeters.
on the left output ports of my soundcard this problem is more, than on
the right side.
i get this crackling on every sound output application, i can hear it
when only listening music,
but really explicity i can hear it, when sending a sine signal through
my snd-card.

i know, that this problem is bevore my amplifier, because when i change
the output's from the soundcard, the right side is crackling more than
the left.

my alsa driver's are built from an 2.6.18 kernel, and everything from
the sound is in modules here.
also strange is, that when i reload the whole alsa part in the kernel,
sound works again, like when doing a fresh boot/reboot.
but after some time, the same problem starts again.

does anyone of you have an idea, what the reason could be?

best regards,
harald gutmann