Re: SBlive+PhoneUSB+Webcam

tnx for the reply...
1) First of all the how2 i followed, is the one of the alsa site..
http://alsa.opensrc.org/MultipleUSBAudioDevices

2) i dont understand if the priority order must be set in
the /etc/modprobe.d/sound , /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base,
or /etc/modules.conf

3) where do i have to insert the quotation that you sent me?

tnx in advance

M@

p.s. i'ma a debian usr :)