Re: HDA-Intel SP/DIF AC3 passthrough

This allows me to play DVDs with dolby digital passthrough.

However, now I can't play any other sounds - any music or AVI that I
play is completely silent.  Playing an AVI or mp3 in xine now results
in total silence, while playing a DVD will have sound.  Also, xmms,
mplayer, and the gnome-sound-card tool are also completely silent now.

There's nothing suspicious in alsamixer - the channels are turned on.

Now what?