Recording conversation from Twinkle softphone

Dear all,

I need to record conversations using Alsa over a Linux softphone called
Twinkle. My alsarc file is:

        pcm.intel8x0 {
           type hw
           card 0
        }

        ctl.intel8x0 {
           type hw
           card 0
        }

I am running a Debian SID AMD64 workstation.

I am part of a community project called www-bulle-immobiliere.org, which
provides information about the real-estate bubble. I am producing a
community film about the real-estate bubble.

I need to record my voice when phoning real-estate agents. I tried
during hours to setup asymetric recording, without success, from this
page: http://alsa.opensrc.org/asym. Maybe I should also copy output
streams. This is too complex for me. I need your kind help.

Could someone provide me the right settings that allow to record sound
from a softphone.

Thank you in advance.
Jean-Michel