Re: Problems with snd hda intel: works only part of the time

I'm glad your issue was resolved, but if you check the start of this
thread, it was my original issue, which is still unresolved, that
started this all off!  :) Any insights into the issue?

Thanks,
Peter

On 10/7/06, Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:55:29 -0400,
> Lee Revell <rlrevell@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> > On Fri, 2006-10-06 at 21:37 +0200, Dominique Michel wrote:
> > > options snd-snd-usb-audio index=1
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > > alias snd-card-1 snd-usb-audio
> > > options snd-snd-usb-audio index=1
> >
> > snd-snd-usb-audio is wrong, it should be snd-usb-audio.
> >
> > Did you create these files by hand?  Or is it a Gentoo bug?
> >
> > Lee
> >

> It is my bug and I am sorry about all this noise on the list.
>
> But I am not absolutely sure of what caused this misspelling, because it was
> working it was a fee weeks ago, and it stop working after an upgrade. And I
> don't remember at I edited some file before at it stop working. So maybe at it
> was a problem with etc-update, but it look strange because I always refuse any
> automatic modification of my files in /etc/modules.d. So it must be my fault
> anyway.
>
> Thank you all of you that take the time to respond me.
>
> Best,
> Dominique

Hartman's Brain Consulting | Openflows Networks Ltd. | Campware.org

gpg  1024D/ED6EF59B  (7D1A 522F D08E 30F6 FA42  B269 B860 352B ED6E F59B)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ED6EF59B