Re: Problems with snd hda intel: works only part of the time

Dominique Michel wrote:
> "Clemens Ladisch" <cladisch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> > Dominique Michel wrote:
> > >
> > > I know that, but it just don't work if udev load any sound driver as
> > > snd_usb_audio before at alsasound is started.
> >
> > Of course it does work.  Driver modules get their module options from
> > modprobe.conf regardless of when or how they are loaded.
>
> udev take its options from udev configuration files placed in /etc/udev/*. And
> not from modprobe.conf or whatever file is associated with modprobe.

I'm speaking about module options.  Those come from modprobe.conf, whether
the module is loaded manually, with kmod, or by udev.

The udev configuration files do not specify any module options (except
when you manually add options to a modprobe call).

Regards,
Clemens