[ANNOUNCE] - Reminder: Mailing list migration to vger.kernel.org​

by the end of this month.  As of Oct 1, we plan to disable this
list hosted on the oss sgi server.

At that time I will mass-unsubscribe the entire oss list, and plan to
set it up to bounce or at least moderate and hold any new messages,
to effectively disable the oss list.

Unfortunately we are unable to transfer the current subscriber list
to vger, so anyone who wishes to remain subscribed to the xfs mailing
list will need to manually subscribe to the list on vger dot kernel.org.

Please see the URL:

vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-xfs

for details and a helpful link.

The kernel.org list is active now, so please start making
the mental and technological transition to using that list for
new emails in the coming weeks.  It is probably be best to
cc: the old list for the time being, for the benefit of those
not yet subscribed to the new list.

In addition to list migration, we will also be moving all other
resources - git, ftp, etc away from the sgi server and onto
kernel.org infrastructure in coming weeks.

I'll continue to send out periodic reminders as we approach the deadline.

Thanks,
-Eric