Re: first set of iomap fix

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 04:42:54PM -0700, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> This contains various fixes for the iomap path for 4.8, but it skips
> the changes to the delalloc path (which aren't really about the iomap
> path itself anyway).
>
> Two fixes to make the iomap buffered write path catch up with changes
> to the filemap one.  Then I've cherry picked the FIEMAP_FLAG_SYNC patch
> from Dave, and added my version of re-implementing FIEMAP_FLAG_XATTR
> as well.

Thanks for the quick turnaround on these, Christoph.  Your change
for handling xattr mappings is simpler than the one I have - the
optional ioend handling is definitely an improvement.  At first
glance I can't see anything obvious wrong with the patches - I'll
give them a spin through QA and see what falls out...

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner